for a meme.
by GemmaK. :)
Here we go..
Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up
1. I have a strong sense of curiosity. Even about stuff like, “How does snow form?” I like it when I don’t have to read to find out the answers. :)
2. I used to smoke (cigarettes). I quit 16′ish years ago. No, I was not a toddler then (thanks for asking).
3. I like art.. I like to draw and make pottery and would love to take painting classes (with my honey) someday. Art galleries? Count me in.
4. I love horses. Sorry, but I do. I never met anyone who didn’t like a horse until recently. (No, not “nom nom”.) I don’t really like to ride them, though. I just like to stand around and pet them/talk to them. It’s ok. They don’t talk back. Much. An occasional whinny every now and then.
5. I’m not the best housekeeper in the whole world, but I’m trying. At least I won’t cook in my kitchen until it’s clean! Before anyone comes over, the house has to be spotless (or reasonably so).
6. I like computer hardware. I like taking things apart and putting them back together (this is not good news when dealing with telephones and live telephone jacks, mind you). Sometimes, I have extra screws. :) I throw them away or put them in my container of extra screws.
Those all seem rather useless and random. :) Oh, tagging is fun….