Borrowed from Gem’s site:
1. What’s in your medicine cabinet? Well, the official medicine cabinet has vitamins (men’s, women’s, children’s), a potpouri of prescription meds, some Tylenol, Motrin, Aspirin and cold medication. Oh, and 2 large bottles of flax seed oil (not mine)
2. What’s in your wallet? credit cards, my driver’s license, and that’s pretty much it. I don’t carry cash.
3. What’s in your bag/briefcase/backpack/purse? My purse contains my wallet and hopefully my car keys. During the week, it could also contain my cell phone, my ipod, my ipod charger, a can of diet Coke and a Yoplait yogurt.
4. What’s in your glove box? My car’s owner’s manual and various repair and maintenance receipts.
5. What’s in your imagination? Right now, I am imagining being asleep. I’m quite tired.