What were you doing five years ago?
Five years ago, my daughter was two. I was working a different job, making lots more money than I am today, but I was not happy doing that job. That’s about all I remember, really.
Five snacks I enjoy
3. Crackers/Peanuts in the shell
4. Grape Tomatoes
5. Ok, Oreos, or something sweet.
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire.
1. I would buy a plane and hire someone to fly it. Then I would use the plane to go wherever I wanted (mostly England, and maybe Paris, Cyprus and Spain)
2. Give to charity
3. Retire, and then do work I really want to do, like brushing horses or something.
4. Buy a nice house
5. Share with my friends, of course, and family.
Five places I have lived
1. Peoria, Illinois
2. Council Bluffs, Iowa
3. Omaha, Nebraska
4. Denton, Texas
Hmm.. I think 4 is it!
FIve jobs I have had
1. A line cook at the hospital. I made breakfast (mostly eggs), cashiered and kept the salad bar full.
2. A ticket salesperson/concession stand person at a local cinema. Free popcorn did it for me!
3. A call center PC technician (that job from 5 years ago).
4. A farm worker… I “rogued” corn. In other words, I walked down the rows of corn and chopped down the volunteer corn. ALL CORN MUST BE IN A STRAIGHT ROW. I have no idea why. lol
5. A summer camp counselor. This was one of my first jobs. It was a fun job, and not very difficult.