From Gem’s blog:
1. My uncle once: was a magician. I’m sure he still is, when called on.
2. Never in my life: have I parachuted out of a plane. And I don’t plan to, either.
3. When I was five: I was in kindergarten. I think this also may have been the age when I fell out of my dad’s car. lol
4. High school was: OK. I liked choosing my curriculum and learning things. I got along with most of my teachers and I had a few close friends, and many acquaintances. I didn’t love it enough to go back for any reunions, though.
5. I will never forget: My trip to England.
6. Once I met: I can’t think of anyone famous that I’ve met.
7. There’s this girl I know: Who has an ornery look in her eye. 🙂 Be afraid (or endeared. One of those).
8. Once, at a bar: I danced to Madonna songs, played quarters and drank loads of Bud Light. 🙂
9. By noon, I’m usually: ready to leave work for “lunch”
10. Last night: My neighbor was annoying (and a tad mental, if you ask me)
11. If only I had: loads of free flight coupons
12. Next time I go to church: Huh. Don’t know. I have no plans to really go to church. I am spiritual. I believe in God, but I haven’t been spending time at church.
13. What worries me most: I would say the worst thing is worrying about what I say.. that it will come out wrong, sound stupid or insult someone. 🙂
14. When I turn my head left I see: the kitchen
15. When I turn my head right I see: a window facing the backyard
16. You know I’m lying when: When you live genuinely, you don’t lie.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: I do not miss the Eighties.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: Juliette
19. By this time next year: I hope life is less complicated. 🙂
20. A better name for me would be: Well, you could call me Michelle Pfeiffer, but I think that would be silly. I like “Sophie” as a name. That would have been interesting.
21. I have a hard time understanding: How to do math in my head.. mostly adding and subtracting, unless it’s a fraction, and I’m good at that, only because I cook and have occasion to double or halve recipes.
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: find something interesting to study, like Linguistics.
23. You know I like you if: I keep emailing you… endlessly. hehe
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: Lol…doesn’t that depend on the award?
25. Take my advice, never: flick hair colour in your eye. It doesn’t feel good. Also, lighting a cigarette by a natural gas stove flame, not a good idea.
26. My ideal breakfast is: It depends on my mood. Some days are cereal days (honey nut shredded wheat.. yummy!), some are egg or Cream of Wheat or Oatmeal days.
27. A song I love but do not have is: I can get anything I want via iTunes (well, within reason). I have a lot of what I like, really.
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: go to the zoo
29. Why won’t people: be nice to each other more often
30. If you spend a night at my house: you may have to shove a dog off your bed.
31. I’d stop my wedding for: nothing.
32. The world could do without: the one with bad news every day
33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: OMG… no. Just no.
34. My favourite blonde(s) is/are: Ummm.. I don’t have any, really.
35. Paper clips are more useful than: coin-operated clothes dryers
36. If I do anything well it’s: playing with computer hardware
37. I can’t help but: drive fast. Sorry.
38. I usually cry: at soppy movies
39. My advice to my child/nephew/niece: Tread your own path
40. And by the way: I miss Ian.
Tag – You’re it..