1. How do you like your eggs?
“Over medium” or scrambled with cheese, onion and hot peppers (or whatever is on-hand)
2. How do you take your coffee/tea?
Coffee: lowfat milk and Splenda
Tea: Cold, with peach flavouring is best. 😀 (no sugar)
3. Favorite breakfast food:
Honey Nut Shredded Wheat with milk
4. Peanut butter:
Normally, the only peanut butter I eat is when involved with some sort of hot sauce, but it’s also good with celery or on crackers. I like chunky peanut butter or smooth.
5. What kind of dressing on your salad?
Something Italian is good. Light ranch is nice. Sometimes I splurge and have blue cheese. It’s been ages, though. I was a mouse in a former life. 🙂
6. Coke or Pepsi?
Diet “whatever”. I’m not picky. But it has to be diet.
7. You’re feeling lazy. What do you make?
Scrambled eggs with hot peppers and cheese or noodles with thai peanut sauce (bottled).
8. You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order?
mushroom, only because that’s what TLK likes. I would toss hot peppers and onion on.
9. You feel like cooking. What do you make?
10. Do any foods bring back good memories?
Let’s see… Roast beef dinners, kolache, peanut butter-pickle-and-cheese sandwiches 🙂 (no, really… sweet dills, sliced and american cheese, with creamy or chunky peanut butter. Yum!)
11. Do any foods bring back bad memories?
No, but my grandma’s Spam sandwiches were kind of gross-looking.
12. Do any foods remind you of someone?
Chinese food… my dad/ Kolache… my mom/ Curry/spaghetti – Ian
13. Is there a food you refuse to eat?
Rabbit and “variety meat” except for liver, which I like.
14. What was your favorite food as a child?
15. Is there a food that you hated as a child but now like?
16. Is there a food that you liked as a child but now hate?
Corned beef. Ick.
17. Favorite fruit and vegetable:
18. Favorite junk food:
19. Favorite between meal snack:
Yoplait Yogurt. I’ve been buying Yo-Plus freezing it. Makes a yummy mid-day or mid-morning snack.
20. Do you have any weird food habits?
Outside of the peanut butter, pickle and cheese sandwiches? Not really.
21. You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on?
yogurt, high fiber cereal, fish, veggies, fruit
22. You’re off your diet. Now what would you like?
a cheeseburger. 🙂
23. How spicy do you order Indian/Thai?
hot, but not deadly so. This is the only time I drink milk!
24. Can I get you a drink?
frozen sangria, please, or just a glass of wine (white or red… doesn’t matter)
25. Red or White Wine?
26. Favorite dessert?
Hmmm… depends. I like carrot cake. Rice pudding with raisins. Fruit crisp is good. I don’t do dessert that often anymore.
27. The perfect nightcap?
the sangria works